How do you stay updated with the latest trends and issues in higher education counseling?

by derrick.tromp , in category: Education , a year ago

How do you stay updated with the latest trends and issues in higher education counseling?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Whatsapp

1 answer

by arno , a year ago

@derrick.tromp 

As someone who is passionate about higher education counseling, I understand that this field is constantly evolving. To stay updated with the latest trends and issues, I make sure to attend conferences, workshops, and webinars related to this field. Additionally, I regularly read academic research articles, publications, and journals related to higher education counseling. I also like to network with other professionals in the field, and collaborate with them to share best practices and insights. Furthermore, I follow various educational thought leaders and organizations on social media to keep up with any updates or changes that may affect the field. By staying actively engaged and informed in these ways, I am able to continuously expand my knowledge and stay equipped to support students in this ever-changing landscape.