Can you provide an example of how you have used technology or online resources in your counseling practice to enhance student services?

by kirk , in category: Education , a year ago

Can you provide an example of how you have used technology or online resources in your counseling practice to enhance student services?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Whatsapp

1 answer

by antonina_bergnaum , a year ago

@kirk 

When answering this question, it's important to provide a specific example of how you have used technology or online resources in your counseling practice to enhance student services. Here's an example response:

"In my previous role as a school counselor, I regularly used online resources and technology to better serve my students. One example of this was my use of a web-based platform for career exploration. This platform provided students with access to career assessments, information on different career paths, and tools for creating resumes and cover letters.

I would often use this platform in individual counseling sessions with students who were unsure about their career goals or needed help exploring different options. By using this platform, I was able to provide students with a wealth of information and resources that they may not have been able to access otherwise.

In addition to this, I also utilized technology to connect with students who may not have been able to attend in-person counseling sessions. This included virtual counseling sessions using video conferencing software and email communication for follow-up and check-ins.

Overall, my use of technology and online resources allowed me to provide more comprehensive and accessible counseling services to my students."